Thursday, August 2, 2018

3 to 113

It's been a while since I posted something here. Life did throw me a curve ball last year and my adventure of 2017 ended up being an exploration of the health care system.

Now that I'm sewn together again (literally) I need to get back to doing stuff again. There is still the Crazy Local Ride Ideas. I successfully completed visiting all towns on a bicycle ride in Story County but the same for Boon County still needs to be done. So what better way to go start things out, going from 3 to 113?

Yes, I haven't been doing much riding lately. Only commutes to work which are about 3 miles one way. This makes it more of a challenge to visit all 11 towns.  What better way to have fun?

Watch my twitter feed to see when I start and cheer me on.

Towns of Boone County Route

No comments: